Monday, September 21, 2009

1st Day of Fall

I wish I could say that I was excited about it being the 1st day of Fall....but I am not! Unlike most people I love spring and summer. I guess I would like Fall ok if it didn't mean that winter is coming and cooler weather. My muscles just don't do well at all with cold weather. These 2 seasons are the hardest for me since I have fibromyalgia. Even though I don't really like to be hot, my muscles hurt WAY less in spring and summer!

But despite my muscles not liking the cooler weather I live with 3 boys that LOVE football! I like football too especially since Tanner plays. Today is his first day of practice for this season. This is his 3rd and probably last year of flag football. Next year he most likely will move on to tackle...not sure I am ready for all that! I am glad he is so passionate about it, it is just that since I am "Mommy" I worry about him getting hurt. So I will enjoy this last year of flag football to the fullest! I hope he gets to enjoy it and has lots of fun while still learning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment