Friday, September 18, 2009

Sorry...

Sorry I have been MIA for so long! I have to be honest....I got kind of discouraged after I started this new one due to the issues I was having with my other one. I don't have the followers that I had on my other one and have been discouraged about that. But I have decided that it doesn't matter who does or doesn't read, I am doing this for me! So I am back!!!

I have a busy day ahead of me...I am involved in PTO stuff for my son's school which is turning into being a very busy job! Plus I am trying to get things together for a consignment coming up in a few weeks. I am also still a Mommy and wife who has a house to keep clean. So I have been busy and it is getting busier! But I am back and will blog more!!

I still read alot of blogs even tho I don't comment all the time or often, it is what I read before going to bed every night!! I love my blog buddies!!

I am putting up a button for my friend's little boy that is very premature! Please please pray for Miracle Max and his Mommy & Daddy! He was born at 27 weeks on Monday in the early morning. Pray for him to continue being strong and to be able to grow, grow, grow with little or no health issues!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Sorry it took me so long to get over here. I'm glad you are back at blogging. I keep having to remind myself that I don't blog for others, I blog for my kids. To come back to years down the road and reread everything we did together.

    ReplyDelete