Saturday, October 3, 2009

My No-Good Day

Yesterday (Friday) was NOT a good day...it was a no-good day! It started by me getting woke up way earlier than I had to be up for. That wasn't so bad but I know didn't help with the rest of the day.

I was not feeling that great and hadn't for the last couple days, it had to do with my fibromyalgia. When the weather changes I don't do too well, esp when it changes to a cooler temperature. Most people around me are so excited for fall and cooler weather, NOT me! Fall and winter are very hard for me! I am not a fan at all of this time of year! I do so much better with spring and summer. I may not really like the extreme hot weather of summer but how I feel overall is so much better. This time of year is also an adjustment for me because I have felt so good for the last 6 months or so that I have to retrain myself to slow down and take it easier. That is not an easy task for me at all!!! I like to be up and doing things constantly, sitting and resting is way harder for me than you think!

On top of not feeling that great, this sweet, cute, innocent looking 3 year old....
has been up to some crazy "stunts" if you want to call them that lately! He is definitely a different child from Tanner! Tanner never ever thought of much less did some of the things this child does! So what has he been up to?? Let's see between writing on walls with crayons, deliberately pouring his drink on the floor, peeing on the floor or as of last night before bed...peeing on my living room rug, he also has mastered this
Yes he is covered in pudding and so is the chair! Where in the world did this child come from??

Finally after terrorizing me, he fell asleep like this...
All this while Hubby was at work and when got home he had to go help at his grandparents. Him and his Uncles are putting new floor & cabinets in their kitchen due to a water leak. So he was not home all day or evening to help me. That didn't help add to my no-good day!

But now it is a new day and I can only hope and pray that it will be a good day! I hope you all have a nice weekend as well as myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment