Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I have not been stressed out at the behavior of Logan lately and feeling like I just want to run away, leaving Hubby to deal with them alone. I would not be that kind of Mom at all!! I have more patience than that and can certainly keep things under control at home.

I did NOT take Tanner to school more than one morning last week in my pj's! I always get dressed before leaving the house.

I did NOT cancel a Dr appt just because I didn't feel like going, I am always on top of things and not a procrastinator.

It feels good to get those things out that I did not do...cause you know if I did that would be silly!!

I have a sick little boy with me today...poor Logan has a fever. He complains every once in awhile that his tummy hurts and that his foot hurts so I am not for sure what is going on. I hope it is a short lived issue cause this week is really busy. I guess I will be missing Tanner's game tonight to stay home with Logan. I really like watching him play so am kind of bummed but it can't be helped! I hope he does well and has lots of fun. He really enjoys playing!!

Hopefully I will be back more often, I really want to post more as I enjoy reading other blogs. I just feel like I don't exciting things to write about like others do. I am off to try to help my little guy feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment